I am amazed at the beauty of the places I have been fortunate to visit around the world.  But for this Earth Day, I would like to share with you some pictures of the beauty in my corner of the world.

The South Rim of the Grand Canyon

The mountains of Palm Desert, California
The California desert after the rain.
Superstition Mountains

Sunrise in Sedona, Arizona

The Arizona desert, just outside of Phoenix
Pichacho Peak, outside of Tucson, Arizona

“Happy Earth Day”
from my corner of the world to yours.

1. Susan in the Pink Hat
    Susan in the Pink Hat says:

A friend of mine was telling me that her great-great grandmother would travel to school once a week for a few days by crossing the Grand Canyon . She lived in Kanab, UT, and the school in northern AZ was the closest one. She really did have to walk uphill both ways to get to school!

2. Skeeter
    Skeeter says:

Your corner of the world is beautiful. I would love to have a truck load of that stone but it looks so awesome where it is located, I could never touch it. Just beautiful I tell ya…

Happy Earth Day!

3. Randy Emmitt
    Randy Emmitt says:

Noelle,
    Wow on all these photos! We get nothing like that here in the southeastern US. My Earth Day started at 7:30 am hearing chain saws thinning my neighbors forest…. Thanks for the cheering up!

4. Gail
    Gail says:

Now this is the perfect celebration of beauty and earth day! May the earth continue to feed and nurture us all and may we all learn to care for and respect the earth. gail

5. Autumn Belle
    Autumn Belle says:

Noelle, the views from your corner of the world are magnificient. Yet, from my corner of the world halfway across the earth, we gaze at the same moon, only that we take turns to do so. Happy Earth Day!

6. Balisha
    Balisha says:

Your blog is like a mini travel log. Your pictures really promote your "little corner of the world." I can tell how much you love your area, by the wonderful pictures that you post.I love to come here.
    Balisha

7. Rose
    Rose says:

Your photographs are simply breathtaking, Noelle! The mist over the Grand Canyon and the sunrise at Sedona are so beautiful. Yes, Arizona has a special beauty all its own.