If you have visited my blog before, you might notice something different…

I hope you like the new format of my blog.  I must admit that I am quite excited about it.

I have been working with Jana of LittleWebWritingHood who has been wonderful in creating a new logo and format.

I hope your week is off to a good start.  While much of the country has been experiencing a heat wave, we have had temperature highs in the 50’s with hail and rain.  What a crazy spring…

Right now, my front garden is undergoing a transformation….we (meaning my husband and nephews) are digging up the front grass while I create a new landscape design for the area.

I’ll share more as it progresses 🙂

Have a great week!

1. FlowerLady
    FlowerLady says:

I love your new look, really pretty. I like the bar across the top with the different links.

Looking forward to seeing your new garden area, I know it will look wonderful.

FlowerLady

2. AZ Dee
    AZ Dee says:

Hi Noelle, I love your new look. Having a white background is much easier on the eyes. I agree with "Antique Art Garden" that the font is hard to read. I'm familiar with Jana's work and that seems to be her look, but with a push of a few buttons she could make your font darker or bigger, or both.

3. JOHNSON, Cotswold Hills, England.
    JOHNSON, Cotswold Hills, England. says:

Oh dear! Not quite as positive as I'm sure you would have wished for.

It is really nice to see someone's blog laid out in a different format instead of the usual standard ones (I'm guilty of this, too but no plans to change mine just yet!).

I like the headings but the script could do with being a tad larger for easy reading. You know what us bloggers are like – we flit from blog to blog far too quickly so it's important to keep us lingering as long as possible!

The main text,btw, is great – really clear and easy on the eyes.

Johnson

4. Jenn
    Jenn says:

I don't have the problem with the script, but I would mention that she might want to do something visual to call out links under text.

Right now they are only evident when I mouse-over. I would not have known there was a link there except I came over from a reader and it was default underlined by their template.

5. Jenn
    Jenn says:

And folks who are having trouble with the script size should remember that in most browsers you can adjust the size in the settings.

I use the Chrome browser, and this setting is up in the right hand corner and looks like a wrench. Go there and you will find a whole bunch of settings you can adjust to maximize your reading experience.

6. Elephant's Eye
    Elephant's Eye says:

It is a pretty girly font (which says Noelle as we know you from hints in your blog), adds a flourish to the titles. Maybe shift from clerical grey to charcoal. Keep the feeling, but easier to read.

7. Grace
    Grace says:

I absolutely love it! Clean, modern, and uncluttered – perfect! I can read the text just fine (but maybe you've already changed it?). Well done to you and your designer.

8. jpotuchek
    jpotuchek says:

Noelle, This is the first time I've visited your blog in the past week, and the first thing I noticed was the great new look. I love the fresh, light, clean look of it; it reminds me of mild breezes and sunlight. -Jean

Comments are closed.