In preparation for the holiday season, I am re-opening access to “Through the Garden Gate” for only 48-hours!!!
This is a makes a wonderful gift for yourself or the special person in your life who want to learn how to create, grow, and maintain a beautiful desert garden.
Here is what current members are saying:
“This is amazing! Getting into your group was a no-brainer. Seriously.
But it wasn’t a just because it was a brilliant (and easily affordable) idea… but rather because I had gotten so much VALUE from your free Facebook group that I wanted more from you. The paths you already laid from your group and your backlog of blog posts are so powerful. All of what you’ve done before has laid the groundwork for success here (as someone who builds these kinds of funnels and marketing for coaches, I have some strong opinions on these things). It’s impressive. And only the beginning. I’m excited to see where you’ll take it next.” – Kara Jordon
“What an excellent resource for newbies to the low desert! So many books and materials on the internet aren’t *really* targeted to the low desert.
AZ Plant Lady’s “Through the Garden Gate” membership offers a truly affordable way to get access to targeted information and personal feedback unlike any other resource out there. I have learned more in a month about how to grow my desert garden than I ever could have on my own, and without spending a fortune.” – Barbara Lee
Stop wasting your time and money making mistakes or assume that your landscaper has the expert knowledge to assist you.
- The average homeowner waters their landscape too OFTEN and not deeply enough resulting in over-watered, shallow-rooted plants.
- Flowering shrubs are excessively pruned to the detriment of their health, resulting in green, anonymous blobs dotting your landscape.
- The majority of desert-adapted plants DON’T need fertilizer, yet many people spend time and money in unneeded fertilizing.
- Sadly, most landscapers only specialize in “mow, blow, and go” and don’t know the proper way to maintain plants in the landscape or proper watering guidelines.
- You can have a beautiful landscape filled with drought-resistant plants that need pruning 2X a year or less!!!
MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
1. Live group coaching from me, AZ Plant Lady, via Facebook Live every month where I answer your gardening questions, offer encouragement, and helpful tips tailored for participants.
2. Library of training videos, with new content, added every month to help you garden confidently.
3. Plant of the Month downloadable pdf’s spotlighting my favorite plants along with where to plant, maintain, and how to use them in the landscape.
4. Monthly newsletter filled with garden articles, what’s going on behind the scenes, and monthly garden tasks.
5. Exclusive Facebook group for members only. This is a great community of fellow desert gardeners who will help support and inspire you.
Due to the value that members say that they are getting, the price will be going up the next time I open the doors for new members. So, take advantage now at only $19.99 a month. You can cancel at any time.
DOORS ARE OPEN FOR ONLY 48-HOURS AND WON’T OPEN AGAIN UNTIL LATER IN 2019! The cart will be closing at midnight on Friday, November 30th!!!
There’s More! New members will receive a BONUS – my course on “Choosing the Right Tree for your Desert Garden.”
So, are you ready to join and learn the dirt on gardening in the desert?