A consultation not only helps you to have to achieve an attractive, low maintenance garden but can save you money by suggesting appropriate plants, placement, and maintenance scheduling.
The focus of my consultations is to help people create functional, outdoor spaces using beautiful, low-maintenance plants that thrive in our arid climate. Guidelines on pruning and watering are also covered in addition to new plant suggestions and placement.
Most people over-prune, over-water and over-fertilize when their plants don’t need it. In addition, they have plants that struggle to survive in our hot, arid climate and often waste money buying trees and plants in larger sizes from the nursery when smaller sizes will work just as well.
CONSULTATION WITH PHOTO DESIGN, PLANT LIST, AND WRITTEN GUIDELINES: I will prepare a detailed, written report from our meeting together with all of my recommendations including a photo landscape design, a custom plant list complete with photos and recommended sizes along with detailed pruning, watering and fertilizing guidelines.
The recommendations in the written report can be implemented by you or the landscaper or your choice. I can also refer you to a landscape contractor who will implement the recommended changes if desired. $500 – $1,000 *Please contact me with the details of your landscape (size, scope of work (backyard and/or front yard) and I’ll provide be happy to provide you with an estimate.
NEW LANDSCAPE DESIGNS – Do you have a brand new landscape plan, but aren’t thrilled with the plants recommended? I will work with your existing plan to create a design using plants to compliment your hardscape. Plants will be selected based on their ability to thrive in our climate while adding beauty to your outdoor space. Price is dependent on the size of the project.
GOLF COURSES AND HOA’S:
I currently work with golf courses and HOA’s providing consulting services, including creating custom plant palettes (filled with attractive, drought-tolerant and low-maintenance plants) in addition to recommended maintenance guidelines, (which decrease unneeded maintenance while increasing the beauty of formerly, over-pruned plants). Other services are available, please contact me for further details. Past clients have included the Golf Course at Eagle Mountain, Legacy Golf Club, Rio Verde Country Club, and Sun City.
I offer in-person consultation services for the greater Phoenix metropolitan area as well as virtual consultations for those who live farther away.
– “My husband and I bought a house earlier this year. What attracted us to the house was its serene Zen-like desert landscaping, which later we found out Noelle designed. We recently did a basic consultation with Noelle to learn more about the plants and how to maintain them. She is a fountain of knowledge about how to get plants to thrive in our harsh climate. She identified all of the 35 plus plants in the yard and patiently and clearly explained how to water, prune and otherwise care from them. Noelle is also a landscape artist. She had great ideas about plants to add that would develop the yard’s texture and color.” Deirdre P. (Ahwatukee)
– “We want to thank you for coming out to meet with us concerning our lack of wisdom on Arizona plants and how to care for them. After meeting with you and all your wonderful information on plantings that will enhance our landscape, we are so excited to start on the project. Thank you for helping us with our trees, we knew they needed help but just did not trust ourselves or a landscaper to do the right thing.” Lyn & Lynda L. (Peoria)
– “It was so nice to meet you. Your advice was useful and I know will help us create the yard we look forward to. The notes were perfect. Thanks again.” Karen B. (Surprise)
– “I learned so much from you while you were here and now I’m more excited about my garden and its future. I’ve started the work you suggested and now that I know what I’m doing, I’m enjoying it tremendously.” Miki H. (Buckeye)
– “I can’t sing your praises enough! I am so excited about all of your suggestions.” Linda P. (Phoenix)