- Ramblings from a Desert Garden collects as little information as possible from users who post comments. We will typically collect a name (either real or alias), a personal website (if applicable), and an e-mail address.
- Ramblings From a Desert Garden uses ‘cookies’, which are small text files stored by the browser in your computer or smartphone, which allow websites to uniquely identify user preferences. Cookies also provide anonymized tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. No personal information is stored in these cookies and they make your browsing experience easier. You may opt-out of providing cookies by adjusting your browser settings.
- This blog is a personal garden blog written and edited by me, Noelle Johnson.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising or other forms of compensation. In addition, some of the links in contained on our website are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products – and we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will add value to our readers.
- This blog no longer accepts guest posts.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, but will not influence the topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
- Ramblings From a Desert Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com at no additional cost to you.
- All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Ramblings From a Desert Garden does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website is strictly at your own risk. Ramblings From a Desert Garden will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
- The plant tips and guidelines in this blog are primarily geared towards the gardener in the desert southwest. These tips come from a combination of my degree in Horticulture and my years of working as a horticulturist where I managed & designed landscapes in a 9a zone.
One thing I have learned is that there are often exceptions to the rule in regards to plant behavior. Plants are living things and do not always act the way we expect them too. Some plants thrive where they should not, grow larger or smaller, fail to thrive and in general ignoring the published information that says otherwise. Following the advice contained within the blog is at your own risk.
- From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
- Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
- By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
- Any photos used on this blog not credited to an external source belong to Ramblings From a Desert Garden and are copyrighted.
- However, you are free (and encouraged!) to pin or share images as long as proper attribution is given.
- If you would like to share images on your site, I ask that you use no more than two, and link back to the original blog post here on Ramblings From a Desert Garden and attribute it to AZ Plant Lady.
- You may not copy all or part of a post to be used elsewhere or published without my permission.
- No part of this website or any of its associated materials may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical (other than described above) without prior permission by the website owner, Noelle Johnson. Any unauthorized use, sharing, reproduction, or distribution is strictly prohibited. This website may not be rebranded for distribution without prior written consent of AZ Plant Lady, LLC.