Most people over-prune, over-water and over-fertilize when their plants don’t need it. In addition, they have plants that struggle to survive in our hot, arid climate and often waste money buying trees and plants in larger sizes from the nursery when smaller sizes will work just as well.
BASIC LANDSCAPE CONSULTATION: I visit your current landscape and we do a walk through the landscape discussing what your goals are: low-maintenance, color, attracting wildlife, more interest, etc. Verbal recommendations for new plants and their placement along with plant removals, pruning and watering guidelines will be covered.
I will help you learn how to care for your existing plants and identify any potential problems. Written watering and fertilizing guidelines, a personalized list of new plant recommendations, and maintenance guidelines for existing plants are included. If needed, I can refer you to a landscape contractor who will implement the recommended changes. $499 (for up to 2 hours)
I currently work with golf courses and HOA’s providing consulting services, including creating custom plant palettes (filled with attractive, drought-tolerant and low-maintenance plants) in addition to recommended maintenance guidelines, (which decrease unneeded maintenance while increasing the beauty of formerly, over-pruned plants). Other services are available, please contact me for further details. Past clients have included the Golf Course at Eagle Mountain, Legacy Golf Club, Rio Verde Country Club, and Sun City.
– “We are from the Midwest so everything is new to us here. We had a good landscaping service but never felt comfortable with their skills besides mowing grass and trimming bushes. When we noticed that there were serious issues with our beautiful trees we knew we needed help. We contacted Noelle, which turned out to be the turning point for our home and garden. With calm and depth of knowledge, she guided us on correcting issues from watering, pruning and fertilizing. She also connected us with a skilled arborist team to tackle and correct some of the bigger issues that had been overlooked for some time. She is a joy, loves what she is doing and honestly gave us back control and hope for a successful garden here in Arizona.” Marc S. (Chandler)
-“THANK YOU so very much for the consultation. You really are awesome – so full of information and efficient. I was looking forward to updating the area before. Now, I’m positively excited and just cannot wait to get underway!!! Thanks again!” Tes (Phoenix)
– “My husband and I bought a house earlier this year. What attracted us to the house was its serene Zen-like desert landscaping, which later we found out Noelle designed. We recently did a basic consultation with Noelle to learn more about the plants and how to maintain them. She is a fountain of knowledge about how to get plants to thrive in our harsh climate. She identified all of the 35 plus plants in the yard and patiently and clearly explained how to water, prune and otherwise care from them. Noelle is also a landscape artist. She had great ideas about plants to add that would develop the yard’s texture and color.” Deirdre P. (Ahwatukee)
– “We want to thank you for coming out to meet with us concerning our lack of wisdom on Arizona plants and how to care for them. After meeting with you and all your wonderful information on plantings that will enhance our landscape, we are so excited to start on the project. Thank you for helping us with our trees, we knew they needed help but just did not trust ourselves or a landscaper to do the right thing.” Lyn & Lynda L. (Peoria)
– “It was so nice to meet you. Your advice was useful and I know will help us create the yard we look forward to. The notes were perfect. Thanks again.” Karen B. (Surprise)
– “I learned so much from you while you were here and now I’m more excited about my garden and its future. I’ve started the work you suggested and now that I know what I’m doing, I’m enjoying it tremendously.” Miki H. (Buckeye)
– “I can’t sing your praises enough! I am so excited about all of your suggestions.” Linda P. (Phoenix)